After a plan has been created, think about what your first meeting should cover. For most, this is an introduction and discussion session. Remember, the best part of the IDEA User Groups is building a community that has the freedom to discuss or present whatever topic you choose!
Welcome - Introductions - have each IDEA user discuss:
- Success using IDEA
- Challenges using IDEA
- Examples of Tests Performed
Feedback & Discussions
Plan for the Next Meeting
- Where and when will it be held?
- What topics will be discussed?
- Do you want to expand the group? Have other members bring a colleague from their organization or recruit other IDEA users from another company.
- Create a LinkedIn account and have members of the group join - this is an excellent way to communicate and discuss topics.