||One day (8 CPE)
||Group Live Event
||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
||Workshop attendees are encouraged to attend our one-hour Getting Started with IDEA webcast to become familiar with IDEA’s basic features and functions.
Armstrong Student Center, Room 1086
550 E. Spring St.
Oxford, OH 45056 (view map)
Bring a laptop with IDEA Version 9 or 10 already installed, if you need assistance contact the HelpDesk@audimation.com.
Note: Payment is due before the course. Parking expenses are not included. Occasionally it is necessary for Audimation Services to cancel a scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, the prepaid tuition can be: 1) refunded; 2) applied to another course for the same or 3) a substituted colleague.
Audimation Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of the continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org
CPAs may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive promotional materials containing details on the required elements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Our goal is to bring the IDEA Fundamentals Workshop to cities across the US so that we can be sure our future and current users understand the fundamentals of IDEA. Host companies enable us to conduct workshops at affordable prices. As a host company, you earn two complimentary seats (a$400 value) to the workshop – and are able to experience the workshop from the comfort of your own facilities.
- The workshop is geared toward class sizes of 10 to 35, with each attendee needing access to a proper work surface.
- Let us know if you are interested! Email Kellyc@audimation.com detailing your facilities.
- Once we’ve received your host interest form, we will contact you to determine if your facilities are a good match for a host site and, hopefully, set a date for the workshop.
- The workshop is posted online and advertised to our users and prospects. Feel free to share the workshop and registration information with your colleagues and contacts.
- Please note that we need a minimum of 30 days lead time to properly setup and market the workshop.
- The host company receives two free seats to the training!