||Two days (16 CPE)
||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
||Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows® desktop environment and Microsoft Office® applications. Familiarity with CI101 course topics. Completion of CI101 is recommended.
Note: Payment is due before the course. Occasionally it is necessary for Audimation Services to cancel a scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, the prepaid tuition can be: 1) refunded; 2) applied to another course for the same or a substituted colleague.
- Courses are offered in Central Standard Time. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.
- This is a live course, your attendace is required throughout the entire class.
- Your training manual will be delivered by mail. Please provide your current shipping address during registration.
- Once registration is completed, you will recieve pre-check instructions to follow. Your trainer will send your login inforamtion one week prior to the course.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Handle advanced data extract and imports with greater confidence, speed and accuracy, including PDF imports
- Connect multiple databases to bring data together from different sources for analysis
- Apply advanced @functions and custom functions to perform complex calculations and testing
- Perform advanced data profiling using Benford’s Law
- Automate repeatable processes and repeatable tasks by working with Visual Script and IDEAScripts
- Access resources available from CaseWare for continued learning and assistance
Audimation Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of the continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org
CPAs may contact us by email at email@example.com to receive promotional materials containing details on the required elements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.