||Two days (16 CPE)
||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
||Working knowledge of IDEA. Familiarity with CI101 and CI102 course topics. Completion of CI101 and CI102 is recommended.
You will be working within a virtual lab, no IDEA license is required to attend. If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com.
Note: Payment is due before the course. Occasionally it is necessary for Audimation Services to cancel a scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, the prepaid tuition can be: 1) refunded; 2) applied to another course for the same or a substituted colleague.
- Courses are offered in Central Standard Time. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.
- This is a live course, your attendance is required throughout the entire class.
- Your training manual will be delivered by email. Please provide your current email address during registration
- Once registration is completed, you will recieve pre-check instructions to follow. Your trainer will send your login information one week prior to the course.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Create scripts using IDEA’s History, Project Overview and Recording functions
- Automate scripts using the Windows Task Scheduler
- Create dynamic scripts that respond to user inputs and choices and work on multiple datasets
Audimation Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of the continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org
CPAs may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive promotional materials containing details on the required elements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.