||4 Hours (4 CPE)
||9:30 AM - 1:30 PM CST
||IDEA Fundamentals or CI101: IDEA Data Analysis Level 1
Note: Payment is due before the course. Occasionally it is necessary for Audimation Services to cancel a scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, the prepaid tuition can be: 1) refunded; 2) applied to another course for the same or a substituted colleague.
- Google Chrome is suggested.
- The use of two monitor screens is strongly recommended during your training course.
- Courses are offered in Central Standard Time. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.
- This is a live course, your attendance is required throughout the entire class.
- Please provide your current email address during registration
- Once registration is completed, you will receive pre-check instructions to follow. Your trainer will send your login information one week prior to the course.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Determine T&E scope
- Create information requests
- Understand real fraud examples
- Perform reasonableness checks
- Identify duplicate and altered receipts
- Identify misuse of the card
- Identify explicit businesses
- Create effective audit reports
Audimation Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of the continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org
CPAs may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive promotional materials containing details on the required elements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.