||One day (8 CPE)
||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
||Participants must complete CI101 IDEA Data Analysis Level 1 and CI102 IDEA Data Analysis Level 2 before attending this course.
You will be working within a virtual lab, no IDEA license is required to attend. If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Payment is due before the course. Occasionally it is necessary for Audimation Services to cancel a scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, the prepaid tuition can be: 1) refunded; 2) applied to another course for the same or a substituted colleague.
- Google Chrome is strongly recommended.
- The use of two monitor screens during your training course is strongly recommended.
- Courses are offered in Central Time. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.
- This is a live course, your attendance is required throughout the entire class.
- Please provide your current email address during registration.
- Once registration is completed, you will receive pre-check instructions to follow. Your trainer will send your login information one week prior to the course.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Use IDEA tasks in the context of their daily work
- Take the CIDA exam
- Apply data analytics in real-life situations
Audimation Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of the continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
CPAs may contact us by email at email@example.com to receive promotional materials containing details on the required elements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.