Transform Your Role From the "Gotcha" Group into the Trusted Advisor
Earning the status of a trusted advisor requires a deep understanding of the business, its underlying processes and the ability to advise management on pertinent issues. More than ever, auditors are using data analytics to derive insights from information and make decisions based on the data they are already collecting and storing but have not previously known how to use.
This eBook explores a high-level framework to elevate the role of auditors and enable them to become trusted advisors within their organizations. Download your copy to learn:
- Examples of how data analytics can be infused into all aspects of the audit
- Tips for building an effective data analytics program
- Assess your maturity level status and create a roadmap to increase your use of data analytics
- Learn from professionals who have become trusted advisors within their organizations
- Advice from experts on how to build, sustain and grow an effective data analytics program