CaseWare IDEA Applications
Here are some examples of analyses that can be performed using IDEA. Data from different systems can be brought together for complete analysis. Ultimately, you are only limited by your imagination.
Distribution/service companies have many of the standard ledgers, Payroll and Accounts Payable files, which can be key concerns.
- Combine extracted data from financial reports for presentations
- Automatically manage lists with select, extract, prints, and count commands
- Merge audit verification letters with accounts and balances for external audit
- Generate multiple marketing mailings based on historical customer purchases
- Perform marketing tests with random name selections for promotional letters
- Create an auto-extract of activity data for direct transfer to spreadsheets
- Generate sales/profitability reports by sales representative, product, and customer
- Recap product sales by region, customer, and category
- Identify high sales volumes by region, customer, and category
- Extract all sales data for audit by customer, product, and region
- Compare ratios of current sales to open receivables (high-low; low-high)
- Summarize shipments by warehouse for product distribution analysis
Sales Order Control
Areas of Applications
- Report on the correlation between items shipped and items ordered
- Analyze open orders and open invoices by customer for credit control
- Isolate detail and average backlogs by customer, item, and location
- Reconcile booked items to inventory reserved (on hold) items
- Control profits by calculating line item margins before shipment
- Analyze product demand by summarizing products ordered by due date
, CaseWare IDEA
Jul 24 The rise in online shopping has sharply impacted state sales tax revenue. Rather than increasing the tax rate, states are setting parameters to define nexus, wh...
Jul 24 There are times when you import a date field and it just does not work out as expected. Here are ways to address the problem before or after the import.
Jun 19 Using IDEA’s Join and Visual Connector features can help you search for matches and correlations between different data sets, but they are often confused with...
BROWSER NOT SUPPORTED
This website has been designed for modern browsers. Please update. Update my browser now