IDEA 10.1 Now Available
See What's New & Upgrade
CaseWare Analytics has released IDEA 10.1, which is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10. This latest release includes some new functionality including:
- New Chart Types – The new Visualize functionality has been expanded to include line and scatter charts to quickly identify data clusters as well as outliers that need further investigation.
- View Underlying Data – Users can now analyze or drill down into the underlying data behind the total values for select field statistics panels. IDEA 10.1 enables users to drill down through associated data within a category for greater details.
- Visualized Data Enhancements – Click on a check box to exclude zeros, blanks and errors data that appear on the x-axis of their Visualize charts to get a true picture of your data without having to manually exclude data that is skewing the analysis.
- Simplified Macro Creation – Use the Create IDEAScript feature, which allows users to click on a bar/node/slice/column in a chart (or on certain field statistic panels), to create IDEAScript macros from that data. These macros can then be used by the IDEA application for more insights and detailed analysis.
- Ease of Use – Use the Visualize and Discover features on databases contained in subfolders while still preserving their project organization structure.
Upgrade to IDEA 10.1 Now!
The version check feature within IDEA may indicate there is an update available. If so, click the “Download” button to upgrade to the latest version.
Or, within IDEA, navigate to the File Tab, which will take you to Passport. It's easy to register…just enter your email address and follow the prompts. Look for the “Download Latest” tab at the top of the page, which will initiate a check for the latest available version.
If you need assistance, please contact the IDEA Help Desk: [email protected] or call 888.641.2800 and select option 4.
For more info on all the updates to the new IDEA 10.1, go to CaseWare Analytics blog post. CaseWare IDEA